Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Organisation of Dots: Cover page
Transcript of Organisation of Dots: Cover page
What do you think the person is doing?
How do you know that? Different types
of thinking? Remembering Deciding Ideas & Planning Imagining How do we
solve a problem? Define the problem Get information Systematic search Know what you
are looking for Clear answer so people understand Cognitive functions just a
moment ... What are constellations?
Why would people use this? Can you think of any other imaginary lines? Time zones
Country or province borders
Property lines Why? People want to organise everything. Everything can be organised. Examples of organising? time? things? people? organising
principles organise these objects
by these principles colour size shape It is important to learn the dots.
It is more important to learn other things.
Ways of thinking that you can use everywhere else.