Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
UNH IT Social Media Tree
Transcript of UNH IT Social Media Tree
Who's Your Core?
Establish Your Core Channels
(based on audience/participation)
* Twitter (17-29) +
* Instagram (12-25)
* Facebook (everybody - teens lurk)
* Pinterest (Women < 50)
* Vine (12-29) +
* YouTube (12 - ...)
Informational / educational
* Promote events
* Share Pics, Videos
* Provide "live tweets" for events
* Offer up ideas/content
* Crowd sourcing, provide support, and more!
UNH Info Technology
Social Media Tree
Start with one or two - not all.
Consistently add interesting content.
Choose who to follow and grow followers organically.
Remember the 3 foundations for engagement.
Let your personality come through.
Be aware of trends:
* outside influences
* new applications
* new patterns
* more conversations
* better understanding of what the
* added value to services
* expanded reach
* fast message channel
Communication Channel - 2-way conversations
* Tag/Mention UofNHIT
What do you do once you have them?
LISTEN!!! Don't just talk
Identify someone to oversee the process. Ideally, someone in communications.
Get buy-in from leadership and get them to create personal accounts
Keep up with new apps, network with other social media folks (breakfast)
Listen, listen, listen - use Hootsuite
Meet with students for feedback, tips, etc.
Leverage student interns