Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Stone Finch Inc.
Transcript of Stone Finch Inc.
Communication Motivation An actual conflict that internally occurred in the
organization was between the newly found subsidiaries and the employees at Stone Finch Employees were being treated differently then subsidiaries The employees showed low morale, they were only given 20 percent
of the stock of the subsidiary, and 80 percent gone to the Stone Finch They would have a face to face meeting with their key employees
Come up with an equal profit share instead of the previous 80, and 20 percent Conflict Recommendations Top sales employees were leaving the company to go to competitors Recommendations Find out what motivates employees Regular "Jam Sessions" Set a goal Recognition Programs No Lateral Communication between water products and solution division Different Shared Vision Recommendations Strengthen band between divisions an develop lateral communication Create Job Rotation