Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Live a Little: Eat Potatos!
Transcript of Live a Little: Eat Potatos!
Where did potatoes originally come from? What is a disease that is a problem today? *What is your favorite baked food?
*What is your favorite food when you eat at home?
* What is your favorite food when you eat out?
Which animal or plant has poison? In which part of the world, do people think the fish heads are the tastiest part of fish?
How often do
you eat potatoes? How do you like to eat potatoes? What do you eat french fries with? In which places in the world today do people suffer because they do not have enough food?
What are the causes? How can we avoid this problem? *Which plants are easy to grow?
*What foods are best for good health?
*What foods are not healthy?
*What is the main drink of your country?
*What is the main food of your country?