Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Perth
Perth is a Subtropical area with weather so nice and great for a holiday!
In Summer ( Dec-Feb ) it ranges from 18-29 oC
In Autumn ( Mar-May ) 14-25 oC
In Winter ( Jun-Aug ) 9-18 oC
In Spring ( Sep-Nov ) 12-16 oC
Fun Facts about Perth
Perth is the World's most sunniest capital averaging an annual eight hours of sun each day.
The average summer daytime temperature hovers around 30° Celsius, and drops to 17°Celsius during the night.
Perth is the third windiest capital city in the world.
Farming and breeding in Perth
Perth provides lots of fresh fruit and vegetables. And because Perth is a Subtropical area it can grow other fruits and vegetables that Victoria can't grow like
Bananas All Year
Mangoes Summer and Spring
Perth also breeds animals like
The fog in Perth has caused lots of plane delays. It is very thick fog and that is why the planes got delayed.
The Bureau of Meteorology
By Georgia Lehmann
I hope you enjoyed it
Please comment and like