Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Snow Leopard
Decomposers Sun Symbiotic relationships Snow leopards and humans. This is a very odd symbiotic relationship. It is likely parasitism. The humans raise cattle, sheep and other farm animals. In the winter when the prey is hiding the snow leopards will go and eat the prey that the humans have raised. This benefits the snow leopards. But the humans get angry and shoot the snow leopards. this benefits the humans and the farm animals. The Snow leopard has a bunch of adaptations to its cold environment. Adaptations 1. The Snow leopard has a gray, white and black fur coat this allows it to get closer to prey helping it get a better catch. 2.Snow leopards have large paws this allows them to go on the snow and not fall through it also lets them run faster.
3. Snow leopards fur coat can keep it warm as well
4. Snow leopards have strong front legs and back legs this helps them jump, climb and run in the mountains
5. A Snow leopards long tail helps it balance so that when it jumps or climbs it will help keep its balance
6. Snow leopards have small ears. But even though they are small they can hear very well and their ears can flatten against their head. This helps when stalking prey. Symbiotic relationships 2 Snow leopards and small birds and small carnivores. Some times when a snow leopard leaves out its scraps of its kill small carnivores or/and small birds will eat the left overs. This is Communism because the snow leopard does not mind them eating the meat and it benefits the small carnivores and small birds <3 Hey Viewer! Its me Dawnpetal. I'm a snow leopard cub from Russia. Please help save me and my family. If you'd like to adopt a snow leopard go to https://wwfstore.donorportal.ca/p-67-snow-leopard.aspx?&utm_content=V3&utm_campaign=SnowLeopard&utm_adgroup=Adopt&cscid=GoogleGrant&gclid=CNyQl6S-8rICFStgMgodkQ0AOA
If you do not want to adopt a snow leopard you can also save me by not wasting energy and not contributing to global warming. Thank you for watching this production by Kaitlyn. I hope you enjoyed it
~Kaitlyn T and Dawnpetal Credits http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_leopard http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/snow-leopard/ http://www.snowleopard.org/downloads/snow_leopard_fact_sheet_english.pdf http://bioweb.uwlax.edu/bio203/s2008/bishop_kayl/adaptation.htm Two Impacts on the Environment The snow leopard impacts the environment in these ways
1. It eats animals keeping the eco system in balance.
2.It eats animals. If it did not the vegetation would be gone because the animals would have eaten it all Snow leopard Carnivores Birds (cc) photo by medhead on Flickr http://www.wwf.org.uk/what_we_do/safeguarding_the_natural_world/wildlife/snow_leopard/