Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
WHY SHOULD I JOIN IT ?? What is IEEE? The IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) describes itself as "the world's largest technical professional society -- promoting the development and application of electrotechnology and allied sciences for the benefit of humanity, the advancement of the profession, and the well-being of our members." Purpose of IEEE IEEE's core purpose is to foster technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.IEEE will be essential to the global technical community and to technical professionals everywhere, and be universally recognized for the contributions of technology and of technical professionals in improving global conditions. Accomplishments in IEEE technical fields are recognized with annual awards for outstanding contributions to technology, society, and the engineering profession.
The IEEE Medal of Honor, IEEE's highest award, recognizes an individual for an exceptional contribution or extraordinary career in the IEEE fields of interest. Past recipients have included such visionaries as:
• Guglielmo Marconi (1920, for radio telegraphy);
• William Shockley (1980, for junction, analog, and junction field-effect transistors);
• Andrew S. Grove (2000, for pioneering research in metal oxide semiconductor ). IEEE-UET Student Branch was founded in 1982, and had been active ever since. It was the first Student Branch to be established in Pakistan, so it had a lot to accomplish. Since its inception, IEEE-UET has been striving to implement the goals of IEEE in the cultural and social context of Pakistan. From funding research to financing students, informing them about job opportunities, highlighting the research going on in all the engineering disciplines, honing young minds, IEEE does it all. Benefits Of IEEE For
Undergraduates 1.Keeping Technically Current
2.Career Resources and Recognition
7.Part of Global Community
8.Enhance professional credibility Best Student Branch IEEE UET Lahore Won Best student Branch Of Pakistan Of The Year 2012 Over FAST , NUST , GIKI ,
LUMS And All Other Universities Of PAKISTAN IEEE AWARDS