Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Marketing Mix
Aims and Objectives
* To understand how businesses use the marketing mix
* To Recall the 4 elements of the marketing mix
* To give an example of what businesses can do for each section of the marketing mix
This is the features and appearance of goods and services e.g. Bigger screen on the I-phone 5
The point where products are made available to the customers and how they get them there e.g. High street shop
The method of calculating the price e.g. Price skimming
How the customers are informed about the product available for sale e.g. TV adverts
Q1. Which of the following is not an element of the marketing mix? A - Product
B - Promotion
C - Profit
Q2. What is the most important element of the marketing mix? A- Promotion
C - No single element is the most important
Q3. What does a business adjust to create a brand image for a product? A - The marketing mix
B - Product
C - Place
Think, Pair, Share
Answer the following questions - you have 60 seconds
1. What is the marketing mix?
2. What are the 4 P's of the marking mix
You now need to answer questions on the 4P's - if you finish answer the questions at the bottom
If you are stuck put your hand up for the help sheet
You have 6 minutes
The marketing mix deals with the way in which a business uses price, product, distribution and promotion to market and sell its product.
The Marketing Mix
Answer the Questions using your White Boards