Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Texas Coastal Plains
Transcript of Texas Coastal Plains
Average Temperature In Summer Months
In Summer, the average temperature for the Coastal Plains ranges from the 70s to the mid 85s and low 90s.
Average Temperature in Winter
For the Coastal Plains, the temperatures can range from anywhere in the 50s to the 60s.
The Trinity River
The San Antonio River
The San Jacinto River
The Brazos River
The average yearly precipitation rate in the area is 40-60 inches per year. The evaporation rate is abot 16-28 inches per year.
Yearly Precipitation and Evaporation Rate
Land Features And Results of Deposition and Erosion
The Gulf Coastal Plain includes marshes, praries, plains, barrier islands, and sand dunes along the coast. Not much erosion occurs in the Coastal Plains of Texas, however, depostion occurs and streams and rivers and storms carry rocks and sediment until it is deposited.
Animals and Plants