Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Intertidal Zone :)
Transcript of The Intertidal Zone :)
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/biomes/intertidal/intertidal.shtml The End! (Animals) What is included in the intertidal zone? Tide Pools Coral Reefs Estuaries Bays Why is the intertidal zone so hard to live in? 1. Moisture: The intertidal zone is submerged at high tides and exposed at low tides. Organisms must adapt to both dry and wet climates. 2. Water Movement: The animals must adapt to harsh waves that can pull organisms out to sea if not fully adapted. 3. Temperature: The water temperature has a wide range. It can be below freezing all the way to scorching hot 4. Salinity: The intertidal zone water is much saltier than normal ocean water.