Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Student CM 380 Sequential Tactics
Transcript of Student CM 380 Sequential Tactics
Foot in the Door
Door in the Face
That's Not All
Bait and Switch
Foot in the Door: small initial request, gradually increasing
Door in the Face: start large, contrast with smaller request
Pregiving: "norm of reciprocity"
Low Balling: get agreement and then up the ante
That's Not All: add benefits before asking for a commitment
Bait and Switch: offer one promotion but offer a different one