Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Meet Your Teacher - Mrs. Velasquez
Transcript of Meet Your Teacher - Mrs. Velasquez
My favorite things are...
Where am I from?
Married for 23 years.
I have one brother.
I have four nieces and five nephews.
Do you think I have kids?
Traverse City, Michigan
I also have two dogs!
Three years old
Eleven and a half years old
Favorite Ride =Millenium Force
Traverse City, MI
But they are super awesome young adults now!
Let's make it a great year!
I am excited to be your 7th or 8th grade language arts teacher at
Erie Middle School!!!
Hi, I am
or Mrs. V
I sure do...
Grew up in Oregon
Went to University of Oregon
Lived in The Netherlands and Texas before we moved to Colorado
I graduated from CU Boulder in December 2011.
This will be my 7th year teaching!
I Love Erie Middle School! This is my 6th year here.
The first time I practiced being in a classroom was at EMS with Ms. Martin.
How can we work together as we get to know one another?
Sticky Note Activity
-22 years old
-Graduated from CU Boulder and works at Google
-Getting married in two weeks and four days
-19 years old, almost 20
- Attends University of Colorado at Boulder and is a sophomore
-She is majoring in Psychology
-18 years old
-Attending University of Colorado at Boulder
-Majoring in Civil Engineering
My top five
1) I vacationed with my husband and daughter in Europe. We went to England, Belgium, and The Netherlands. I also went San Diego, CA and Plano, TX.
2) I spent wonderful time with my family and puppies in Colorado.
3) I read at least 10 books
4) I went on a canoe trip with 12 teachers and friends.
5) I paddleboarded and hiked a lot!
5) One of my areas of weakness in LA class is _______.
6) By the end of the year, I hope to achieve _____ in LA class.