Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Meet Your Teacher - Mrs. Velasquez
Transcript of Meet Your Teacher - Mrs. Velasquez
My favorite things are...
Where am I from?
Married for 22 years.
I have one brother.
I have four nieces and five nephews.
Do you think I have kids?
Traverse City, Michigan
I also have two dogs!
Two year old
Ten and a half years old
Favorite Ride =Millenium Force
Traverse City, MI
But they are super awesome young adults now!
Let's make it a great year!
I am excited to be your 7th grade language arts teacher at
Erie Middle School!!!
Hi, I am
or Mrs. V
I sure do...
Grew up in Oregon
Went to University of Oregon
Lived in The Netherlands and Texas before we moved to Colorado
I graduated from CU Boulder in December 2011.
This will be my 6th year teaching!
I Love Erie Middle School! This is my 5th year here.
The first time I practiced being in a classroom was at EMS with Ms. Martin.
How can we work together as we get to know one another?
Tell me about YOU!
1. Take a selfie of yourself, import your selfie into Notability, then type your first name, last initial on your selfie
EX: Amy V.
2. Type three words that describe you.
EX: friendly, hard-working, caring
3. What are some of your favorite things to do?
EX: hiking, reading, teaching
4. Share a dream you have for your life. Ex: job, place to live, goal for a sport or activity, any dream you have.
EX: write a book
5. Make it your own, be artistic, then submit on Schoology
I want to know what you think...
-21 years old
-Goes to University of Colorado at Boulder
-Works as an intern for CLUB at First Presbyterian Church in Boulder
-18 years old, almost 19
- Attends University of Colorado at Boulder and is a freshman
-She is majoring in Psychology
-17 years old, Senior
-Attends Boulder High School
-Loves to ski, play soccer, and hike
My top five
1) I vacationed with my husband and kids in Cabo
San Lucas, Mexico.
2) I spent wonderful time with my family in Colorado, Portland, Oregon and Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
3) I read at least 10 books
4) I spent time with my puppies
5) I hiked a lot!
On the sticky notes on your desk write down
...what can students do to help a classroom run smoothly
...words that describe a positive teacher
...words that describe your perfect classroom environment
...what will YOU need to do to be successful this year
...our classroom should be ________ every day.
... Language Arts is important because ________.