Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EGN1006 - Lecture 1
Transcript of EGN1006 - Lecture 1
Introduction to the Engineering Profession
Dr. Al Ducharme
A good chance for advancement or progress.
Back to reality
Why are you here?
You wanna be an Engineer?
Email Your TA
More about the course
10 Tips to get you started
Seize the Opportunity
Ok we need a better theme song
This is not your typical course
Lectures on Fridays (Attendance Grade)
Labs all week (Effort Grade)
Goal of the Course:
Have fun learning about engineering
Get some skills
Embrace your Geekness
Study 40 hours/week
Study in a Group
Study Alone - Find your Spot
Doing HW means NO
Don't just sit in class
Join a club
Read Make Magazine