Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Constructive and Destructive Forces
Transcript of Constructive and Destructive Forces
1. Willoughby, Lynn. "Chattahoochee River"
New Georgia Encyclopedia, July 18, 2003 Source: Providence Canyon - Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites. State Parks and Historic Sites, Georgia Department of Natural Resources, Cartersville, Georgia. Retrieved 16 February 2013. Source: "Physiographic Regions". A Tapestry of Time and Terrain: The Union of Two Maps - Geology and Topography. Archived from the original on 15 May 2006. Retrieved 2006-05-14. Source: Dilsaver, Lary M. (2004). Cumberland Island National Seashore: A History of Conservation Conflict (PDF). University of Virginia Press. pp. 81–83. Retrieved 5 January 2012. Source:
June 20, 1857. Pigeon Mountain volcano, Georgia The New York Times, June 20, 1857. http://vulcan.wr.usgs.gov/LivingWith/Historical/historical_newspaper_clippings_non-eruptions.html Lodging while in Providence
- Most people stay in Eufaula, Alabama. The Quality Inn there is the best bang for your buck in town.
Most people know Eufaula as the city that takes you to the Florida beaches.
- You are also close to the Okefenokee while here so you could stay near there as well. A nice Quality Inn in Helen would be a nice place to stay to explore and tube the Chattahoochee River. Your group could get rooms here for about $89 a night. Lodging for the Appalachian Plateau
-To make sure you spend as little as possible, see this site while staying in Helen, Georgia visiting the Chattahoochee and you will reduce cost on your lodging. Lodging
-It would be a great idea to stay at Jekyll Island at the reasonably priced Days Inn and also make time for the group to see the Georgia Sea Turtle Center there too. Rooms there are beach front and breakfast is included for the group. Lodging Information
-This could also be seen while leaving from Helen, Georgia as the hotel site. It is up north near Chicamauga, Georgia. B-Rockin Voyages Would be honored to have the West Side Stingers join the Rockin Adventures with
Priced at $350 for a week of traveling, learning, lodging and eating!