Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Southern Europe
has old fashioned charm Spain
main language is Spanish Andorra St. Esteve Church St. Caloma Church Bridge of La Marnida Rome, Italy Pantheon (makes an immediate impression
on visitors) Venice, Italy
noted for romance
and architecture Athens, Greece
school is mandatory for kids
between 6 and 15. Thessoliniki, Greece Includes Tiber River and
the Colosseum First point of Alexander the Great
Marathon was part of the Byzantine Empire second largest city in Greece castles and forts along the coast Madrid is the capital city touring the city sits in water where the first olympics were held