Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SPORTS AND PRESENT CONTINUOUS,
Transcript of SPORTS AND PRESENT CONTINUOUS,
Ana Maria Vallecilla Q.
Alejandra Segovia C.
The present continuous is used to talk about something that is happening at the moment in which we speak. Time expressions such as "now", "right now" and "at the moment" indicate the present continuous.
Team sports and
Both can be played or indoor or outdoor. We use PLAY for team games, for example:
I PLAY BASEBALL
. For individual sports, we use GO, for example:
I GO CLIMBING.
TAKING A BREAK:
Tomar un descanso
Levantamiento de pesas
To be verb
She is eating ice cream.
To be verb
I am not driving your car.
To be verb (auxiliary)
Are you crying?
Some English verbs, which we call state, non-continuous or stative verbs, aren't used in continuous tenses (like the present continuous, or the future continuous). These verbs often describe states that last for some time. Here is a list of some common ones:
Think: Pensar, creer.
Know: Saber, conocer.