Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
terra: Latin root word meaning "earth, land, country"
Transcript of terra: Latin root word meaning "earth, land, country"
belonging to, or living on, land, instead of water , sky, trees, etc. inter to bury a dead in the earth, in a grave or tomb terrace a raised level or platform of earth terrain
the character, natural features and configuration of land, "the lay of the land" terrapin
a land turtle,or one that lives only partly in water terrazzo a type of earth-colored flooring made of small chips of marble set irregularly in cement an polished terrier a dog, usually small, that unearths his prey, originally used by hunters to dig for small furred game such as badgers that live in holes in the earth subterranean under earth territory a large extent of land territorial relating or restricted to a particular area extraterrestrial beyond or outside of the earth