Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
terra: Latin root word meaning "earth, land, country"
Transcript of terra: Latin root word meaning "earth, land, country"
belonging to, or living on, land, instead of water , sky, trees, etc. inter to bury a dead in the earth, in a grave or tomb terrace a raised level or platform of earth terrain
the character, natural features and configuration of land, "the lay of the land" terrapin
a land turtle,or one that lives only partly in water terrazzo a type of earth-colored flooring made of small chips of marble set irregularly in cement an polished terrier a dog, usually small, that unearths his prey, originally used by hunters to dig for small furred game such as badgers that live in holes in the earth subterranean under earth territory a large extent of land territorial relating or restricted to a particular area extraterrestrial beyond or outside of the earth