Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Comm-Tech at Vanier
Transcript of Comm-Tech at Vanier
at Jean Vanier Catholic
High School! With Mr.Tipold
helping you This course will include the following components, Course assignments: Communications Television production Computer graphics Computer Technologies Button Creation! In this assignment you will learn how to create your own personalized button by printing a picture with text and turning it into your very own button!! You will use the following resources: CD Cover Students learn how to create and print a CD cover that is creative and matches the songs given. You will learn how to use the following reasorces:
- Photo manipulation software such as Adobe Photoshop to manipulate the photo;
- Word prosessing software such as Wordprefect to imprort text;
- Scaling tools in Adobe Photoshop to correctly size the CD cover. Computerized
Slide Show You will learn how to present a topic electronically with a computerized slide show - Slide show software such as Open Office Impress or prezi.com to import graphics, text and digital pictures; Television
Production You will learn how to produce a live television show that airs throughout the school You will use the following resources: Newsletter You will learn how to produce a short newsletter about the course. You will use the following resources: Now you know the basics of Exploring Technoligies! Step By Step - A scanner to scan a photo; - Photo manipulation software such as Adobe Photoshop manipulate the photo; - Desktop publishing software such as MSP Photoshop to correctly add text and manipulate it. You will use the following resources: - Word processing software such as Wordprefect to import text; Scaling tools in Adobe Photoshop to correctly size the CD cover The television room to create the show; - Studio cameras; - Character generator to create the show's graphics\titles;
- Audio equipment such as microphones, audio boards CD and cassette player - Studio lighting - Software such as Adobe In Design to create the newsletter; - Software such as Adobe Photoshop to import and manipulate pictures;
- Software such as Adobe In Design to add text and design the layout.