Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Dangers Of Static Electricity
Transcript of The Dangers Of Static Electricity
Third degree burns
Can stop your breathing
Give you irregular heartbeats
Can make you paranoid
It can cause an explosion
Gives you electric shocks :S
LIGHTNING Lightning is a dramatic example of natural static electricity discharge
It occurs when the positive electrons move to the top of the clouds
and the negative electrons move to the bottom of the cloud and the
positive electrons in the ground get attracted to the negative electrons
in the cloud so the sparks in the cloud connect to the ground forming
During a lightning storm, lightning can be attracted to aerial's on top of houses, which can blow up televisions! So next time there's a lightning storm maybe unplug the TV :D Death can only be caused by extreme electric shocks or lightning THANK YOU FOR WATCHING