Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Character Traits
Putting yourself in someones' shoes
Do the hard right instead of the easy wrong
Acceptance of others whether you agree with them or not
Leadership & Diligence
the action of leading a group of people or an organization
strong and barely controllable emotion
the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness
steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.
the combined action of a group of people, esp. when effective and efficient
a feeling of trust in one's abilities, qualities, and judgment
the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual. It separates us as individuals. It defines us as human beings.
the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative.
the action of working hard and committed to a goal
Thinking of others before yourself
Pay it forward
Are you going to get back up?