Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Scientific Method Steps To Making Ice Cream
Transcript of Scientific Method Steps To Making Ice Cream
Pour 1 cup of milk into ziploc bag.
Add one Tablespoon (Tbsp) sugar to ziploc bag.
Add 1 teaspoon (tsp) of vanilla to the ziploc bag.
Seal the zip on the ziploc bag and shake it up.
Gather Ingredients Together
I Scream U scream
We all Scream for
Put Ice and salt in
second ziploc bag.
Put milk bag inside of ice bag and seal ice bag.
Shake the ice bag and milk bag until the cream is a solid.
Spoon into cups and enjoy!
What do you have to do to the ingredients to make them a solid?
Apply to Real Life: