Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Networking Systems Aimed to Games Platforms
Transcript of Networking Systems Aimed to Games Platforms
NETWORK STRUCTURES SOCKETS ORGANIZATION OF NETWORKS RESULTS / CONCLUSION Games Finances Popularity Problem Xbox Live PlayStation Network Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Performance vs Latency Deployment Degrees Data Architectures Socket sample Socket sample Organization of sessions Searching for a room Using lobbies Using all levels Network Utility Library PhryreEngine – Game Engine for PlayStation3
Network Utility Library Network Utility Library Conclusion THANK YOU!!!