Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Are bees useful?
Transcript of Are bees useful?
TYPES OF BEES IN A HIVE
Jobs for Bees
Queen- Lay eggs
Drones-They are LAZY and do almost nothing
Workers- They do the most for the hive. They get pollen, guard the hive, and even make honey.
How bees affect humans
They make 1/3 of our food such as corn and blueberries
these bees also pollinate our crops that we plant
They also feed our animals that we eat or use for dairy products such as milk and cheese
basically what the waggle is a dance that the bees use to talk to each other to tell others where the pollen is to make honey
They dance in a shape that looks like an 8
How do bees make this tasteful thing called honey?
visit flowers and gather nectar
they then bring it to the hive
the bees then put the nectar in a comb and cover it up with wax
a couple days later the honey will be ready to eat
What did the boy bee say to the girl bee?