Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Art Before the 1920's
Transcript of Art Before the 1920's
William Armstrong was born on July 28th, 1822, and died on July 9th, 1914. He is a Canadian artist from before the 1920's, born in Ireland but moved to Canada in the 1856 to Montreal, and he captured landscapes, portraits, ect... of Canada and Canadians. Below is a Canadian landscape that Armstrong painted in 1870 of the Red River Expedition which took place in the Red River Colony, which is now Manitoba. Then there is another painting by Armstrong of the Third city hall in Toronto in 1899. Both are painted in watercolour and have unique qualities.
James Wilson Morrice was born on August 10th, 1865, and died on January 23rd, 1924.