Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cyber Literacy
Evaluating information sources is a important part of the research process. no all information is reliable or true, nor will all information be suitable for your paper or project.
There are 5 criteria steps for evaluating resources:
Authority: Who is the author or creator? and what are his or her credentials?
Accuracy/ Quality: Is the information provided specific? Are methods of scientific research explained in such a way that it could be reproduced?
by: jacqueline valencia
Objectivity: Does the author provide more one point of view?
Currency: In all cases
there should be some indication of the the date of the material. If research results are given consider not only the date of the publication but also when the research was actually conducted
Coverage: Look for a statement describing the purpose or coverage of the source and consider if the information is in depth enough for your needs.