Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mosque vs. Church
Transcript of Mosque vs. Church
Church vs. Mosque
Muslim women wear hijab before they pray. They pray separately from men. Muslim women can pray anywhere they want where as men can only pray in the mosque or they can pray at home.
Christians pray anywhere and anyway. Christians don't need to stand up like muslims. Christians pray but not the same way a muslims because muslims pray with steps and christians pray anyway.
Jews vs. muslim
Muslims and jewish people are very different from each other. Look at the next slide for information on their festival!
Jews festivals vs. Muslim festivals
Jewish people celebrate more than 1 festival. Like passover and many more. They have 22 celebrations totally. Muslims on the other hand have only two celebrations Eid-Al-Fitr and Eid-Al-Dah.
Everyone prays a different way!
What do muslim wear on they head?
Name the two islamic festivals.
Do christians pray the same way as muslims? Explain how.
Name one Jews festival.
Tell us what have you learnt?