Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Edmodo for CHS
Transcript of Edmodo for CHS
Which of the following quotes
are you dreading the most this fall?
* My printer was not working...
* Our group did not have enough time...
* The new eval requires parent communication....
* I forgot the homework
to any class OR any student
Things you can share:
* Reminder regarding rules...
* Attendance update (rule of 14)
* A youtube video that you did not have time for in class.
* Current Event articles (paperless).
* Pictures of the whiteboard.
* Your primary source packet.
* How else could you add to your class by "extending" it?
* Panama Canal 411
Alerts can be used to make important
I ask kids to set text notifications to alerts only...
Students can submit files or
answer questions directly.
Score is reported when you grade it!
All work is tagged with time/date!
Graded for you (MC or T/F)
Also has short answer/fill-in-the-blank
and short answer!
You can control amount of time.
You can set questions to shuffle.
Good for practice or as a hw.
Kids can create posts to class or you
~use polls to check in with your class
~ after tests
These functions and abilities
should make your life easier and
remove so many excuses/headaches.
Parent code: allows Mom/Dad to oversee their account.
Great for new eval. model.
Change Password: you can help any Student in your class.
Allows groups to collaborate
beyond class time
Again, these allows us
to "erase" all of their
I feel like..
How do I start?
I have always had all sections together
but that is a choice you can make.
They don't have phone/computer?
First - how many does this apply to?
Second - Edmodo is only a support.
I find that edmodo "erases"
many of your headaches...
Clubs/Teams can use this
as a technique to communicate:
Everyone gets the message.
Edmodo can be used:
~ Announce classroom changes.
~ Is this a dress out or health day?
~ Allow Special Ed. teachers to see what
~ Create a photo library of your students work
~ Students can send themselves notes w/ files
NO NEED FOR USB/THUMB/JUMP DRIVES!!!
Hint: keep changing code until you get a
memorable one and keep it set!
"its on my computer at home"
"I lost the file"
Go ahead and download the app
used it last year? archive > delete
They do get back to you!