Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ATTACK!
Do Now - Friday, February 3, 2017
VP - Production
VP - Marketing
Info about Monday's Test!
USE THE STUDY GUIDE
The test will probably not take you all period. Bring something silent and independent to do after:
How did the Magna Carta change the government in England?
Explain three specific ways
1) I will place one question on the document camera
2) Discuss the answer with your table (WHISPER!!!)
3) I will roll the dice -- the group that it lands on will get to answer.
---Everyone else probably wants to take notes for studying purposes
4) If you get it right, you get to "AttACk" two other castles (put an X over them).
5) If you get it wrong, you get an "X" over your own castle. two more teams gets to try.
6) Once you have 7
"X"s, you are out! (but you can keep playing to try to ATTACK other castles)