Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Untitled Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Untitled Prezi
Maya Angelou was a wonderful writer her poems gave people joy and hope. My personal favorite poem was Phenomenal Woman.
Maya Angelou was born April 4,1928 in St. Louis her real name is Marguerite Ann Johnson. She lived to the age 86
Maya Angelou had a husband named Enistasiou Tosh Angelous and had a son named Guy johson and a father named Bailey Johson.
Maya angelou died loved by many people she died at the age of 86 she died May 28, 2014 2,000 people attended to her funeral Oprah, Bill Clinton, and Michelle Obama
Why did I choose this poem ?
Even though I have we didn't read the whole thing we chose this poem because it shows women that you can be beatiful no matter what you look like!!!!!!!!