Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Presentation of a disease process
Transcript of Presentation of a disease process
Drooping of one or both eyelids
Difficulty climbing stairs or rising from a sitting to standing position.
Weakness of voluntary muscles Risk Factors Symptoms of Disorder Female
Previous use of PNC
Individuals with Lupus or Rheumatoid Arthritis
Etiology An autoimmune disorder that causes the body to produce antibodies that block or prevent the transmission of neurotransmitters to the nerve cells Key Components Neuromuscular junction of muscles
Acetycholine antibodies are produced Diagnostic Testing Nerve conduction test
Muscular weakness and reflex testing
CT or MRI to check for tumors
Myasthenia Gravis this is a disorder or the neuromuscular junction of a muscle and treatments include lifestyle changes and also immunosuppresants.
Also seen in animals such as dogs.