Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
FIN 340 Alpine Wear
Transcript of FIN 340 Alpine Wear
Garrett Pierce Capital Assets Pallet jack
$900 External Financial Needs September, 2000 Projected Sales Alpine
Wear Timing of Cash Inflow vs. Cash Outflow Sensitivity Analysis with 20% Decrease In Sales Key Assumptions *Alpine Wear operates seven days a week.
*Sales are made at a constant rate through the month 1/31
*Collection rate: 25 percent, 65 percent and 10 percent breakdown
- Discount purchasers take the whole 10 days to pay
- On time purchasers wait the full 30 days to pay
*50% of labor and general and admin expenses are paid on the 1st
and the rest on the 15th
*Alpine wear target cash balance is $300,000 Summary of Monthly Cash Budget Using a 25-65-10 Pattern Using a 20-30-50 Pattern Sensitivity Analysis with 50% Decrease In Sales 6 Month Long Term Borrowing = $1.5 Million In Case of Emergency Credit Line = $400,000 20 % Decrease In Sales = $2.1 Million