Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Whatever After
By: Sarah Mlynowski
"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I shriek. "We're in Sleeping Beauty!" Abby pg.25
"But we should probably invite her daughter. We don't want to upset anyone." Abby pg.92
"But Jonah and I changed the ending of Snow White story when the mirror in our basement sucked us into her world." Abby pg.10
Jonah And Abby
I think that this is a fun book to read. It has fun stories. The writer turns the fairy tale characters into a completely different person. For example Sleeping beauty or Bri is like a teenage girl. All she wants to do is prick her finger and sleep for a hundred years then get her fairy tale prince.
Q: Who is Robin?
A: One of Abby's friends
Q: Why is Robin asleep?
A: She pricked the spinning wheel instead of Bri.