Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Titanic
First, second and third class aboard on Titanic
Titanic "The unsinkable ship"
April 10, 1912
One of the first ocean liners
White Star Line
Double bottom, 16 compartments
Over two years
Thomas Andrews did most of the planning
Built in Belfast, Ireland
Most sailed from England and a few from France and Ireland
From Southampton, France, Ireland and to New York
As long as three football fields and as high as an 11-story building
Had several dining rooms, resturants and cafés, a gym, a swimming pool
Rooms for more than 2 500 peoples
A crew with almost 900 people
Emily Maria Borie
11.40p.m., April 14.
Women and children first
Safer on Titanic
two life boats left
2.20a.m, April 15.
700 survived, 1500 drowned