Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DIGITAL LITERACY
Social Networking sites
What is Digital Literacy
Digital literacy is the knowledge, skills, and behaviors used in a wide range of devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktop PCs). Digital literacy initially focused on digital skills and stand-alone computers, but the focus has moved from stand-alone to network devices. Digital literacy is distinct from computer literacy and digital skills.. Digital skills is a more contemporary term but is limited to practical abilities in using digital devices (such as laptops and smartphones).
I recently did a survey about online habits
Here are some results..
A few networking sites are..
We Heart It