Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unpacking ISLLC Standard 3
Transcript of Unpacking ISLLC Standard 3
And always remember...
Success for all via
Look! Up in the sky!
It's a bird...it's a plane...
"A school administrator is an educational leader who promotes the success of all students by ensuring management of the organization, operations, and resources for a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment."
We as administrators will be called upon in MANY different scenarios to fill a wide range of needs. An administrator is always "on call". Be ready for the "Admin Signal" at all times and bring your utility belt!
Purchased new furniture in library for $13,000
annually on paper
Cost of running the
school is $75, 887 annually
Annual electricity averages between $5,000-$17,000
Change AC filters every 9 weeks @ $1,500
Safe, efficient, effective