Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Unpacking ISLLC Standard 3
Transcript of Unpacking ISLLC Standard 3
And always remember...
Success for all via
Look! Up in the sky!
It's a bird...it's a plane...
"A school administrator is an educational leader who promotes the success of all students by ensuring management of the organization, operations, and resources for a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment."
We as administrators will be called upon in MANY different scenarios to fill a wide range of needs. An administrator is always "on call". Be ready for the "Admin Signal" at all times and bring your utility belt!
Purchased new furniture in library for $13,000
annually on paper
Cost of running the
school is $75, 887 annually
Annual electricity averages between $5,000-$17,000
Change AC filters every 9 weeks @ $1,500
Safe, efficient, effective