Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nouns
~The girl had a pink purse.
~The Chicken got lost.
Girl and Chicken are the common nouns Proper Nouns Proper & Common Nouns BY EILEEN TURCIOS
THE END :) Here are the questions:
What are pronouns?
Whats a common noun?
Is a proper similar to common? Source: K12reader.com Today im going to show to show
what are Common Nouns and Pronouns.
Pronouns are a person, place, or thing that is giving a specific type of name .
Common nouns are not giving
the specific name. Here are some examples of Proper nouns.
~Princess, my chicken is dead.
Princess is the
Proper noun B/c
it is giving the