Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hydro Energy
Discription of proccess
Water energy works like this. Water falls from the sky, then a turbine converts the falling rain to kinetic energy. Then the generator converts the kinetic energy from the turbine into electrical energy.
Hydropower is the way power comes from moving water.
Is Hydropower sustainable?
How do you get the fuel?
Hydropower doesn't produce air pollution and is the leading source of renewable energy. This means it will be able to be reused. It also means that it won't pollute the air and it will be able to be used longer. Hydro power is sustainable.
Pros and Cons!
Pros - Hydropower is..
Fueled by water
It's a clean fuel source,
Images of hydropower
What powers the hydropower is the power lines are connected the the generator inside the hydropower.