Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of theorist
much research and theories in cognitive
development He developed the social development theory and a socio-cultural approch to cognitive development he believed that no single principle can account for development said "individual development cannot be understood without reference to the social
and cultural context within which it is embedded. he was a soviet psycologist founder of cultural-historical psycology places more emphasis on:
the role of language
and how they effect cognitive development The awnser is
Lev Vygotsky Who do YOU think this is? said that socializing with adults or more
capable peers equips children with words,
concepts and techniques that help them
learn worked isolated from mainstream
philosophists lived from 1896-1934 developed theories of learning
similair to those of Paget Wrote the books
Thought and Language and The Crisis of Psychology By. Brittany Peck