Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Matisse Inspired Paper Cut-Outs Lesson
Transcript of Matisse Inspired Paper Cut-Outs Lesson
This rule is used in composition because it creates a more interesting design pattern and is more appealing to the eye. Positive / Negative Review The guitar in this image is utilizing positive and negative space in the composition. Balance Notie the large, solid squares in the background are symmetrical or evenly balanced. However, the elements placed around the entire page are asymmetrical.