Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5 Steps in a Speech Making Process
Transcript of 5 Steps in a Speech Making Process
5 Steps in Speech Making Process
Why are you speaking about this topic?
What is your expertise and interest on this topic?
What do you have to contribute to your audience?
Who is your primary audience?
Is there secondary audience?
Why should your audience care about this topic?
What commonalities do members of your audience share?
What do you share with them?
Have you conducted
Is your thesis statement appropriately focused for the time available?
Have you identified appropriate supporting materials?
Does your introduction attract attention?
Preview of main points?
summary of main points
get familiar with the main points
visualizing moving from point to point
talk conversationally about the content
gestures complement ideas
Want more tips, please visit: