Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WRMS library
Welcome to WRMS Library
Be respectful of others.
During both lunch shifts
During the day with a hall pass from your teacher
With your classes
Check out 2 books at a time.
5 cents a day after 14 days
It's your responsibility to return books!
Come to the library for a purpose.
Return materials on time.
If the lights are off, no one is home.
Computers are for school and educational use only.
Take care of library resources.
All other school rules apply.
“The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.” - Mark Twain
Online data bases
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Publisher
Magazines and Newspapers
It's time to check out books!
Place book bags along the reference wall.
Return books in return slot.
Absolutely not food or drinks near any computer in the library and computer labs.
Students will check out the laptops during class only.
Ms. Walsworth...AKA Ms. Emily
Has worked in WRMS Library for 7 years!
Expert in finding the book your looking for.
Checks out books to students.
22 years of experience.
Mission is to make you a better student.
Find the answers to your questions