Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My country is Poland (revised)
Transcript of My country is Poland (revised)
3.03 złoties are equal to 1 US dollar
My Country is Poland
The Wilanow Palace in Warsaw,
Auschwitz concentration camp,
Main Square in Kraków, Wieliczka
Salt Mine, & the Copernicus
Science Centre in Warsaw
Nicolaus Copernicus is known as the founder of modern astronomy.
Nicolaus Copernicus was born on
2/19/1473 in Torun, Poland.
He grew up in Poland.
On May 24, 1543, in Frombork, he
Parliamentary Republic Democracy
Currently lead by Bronisław Komorowski
Same holidays as
The Isaak Synagogue
is a sacred place
The flag of Poland
Nearly 35% of the 60,000,000 Poles live abroad & large polish speaking communities can be found in the US, Canada, Germany, Australia, Brazil, & Argentina.
close to Germany, Belarus, & the Ukraine
located on the continent, Europe
the capitol of Poland is Warsaw
The red & white stripes are
the national colors & the white eagle
is the symbol of the state.
By Gaige Yost
Teacher: Mrs. Cotter
April, 29, 2014
Copernicus Science Centre