Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Taste the world presentation 2011
Transcript of Taste the world presentation 2011
2) Taste The World Program
3) Selection process
4) Double the FUN
6) Questions What is AIESEC? Present in over
countries and territories Global Youth Non-political Not for profit AIESEC today 110 countries
10 000 leadership
10 000 exchanges Opportunity for YOU: Continents presenting: Selection Process Contacts 110 With over
members 50,000 AIESEC is the world's largest youth-run organisation. Focused on providing a platform for youth leadership development,
AIESEC offers young people the opportunity to be global citizens,
to change the world, and to get experience and skills that matter today. Taste the World -
All-Russian National Program 1) Work in international
project abroad Program defenition 2) Development
following topics: Ecology Education Tolerance HIV/AIDS 1. Working experience in international team;
2. Developing professional and personal skills;
3. Influence to social trends;
4. New friends around the world;
5. Languages improvement; Candidate requests: 1)English on the "good", "excellent" level
2)To be al least at 2 - 4 year of university studies (18 - 26 y.o.) Conditions 1. Program price: 10 000 Rur;
2. Travelling costs are not covered;
3. Living and host are covered;
4. Internship duration: 6-12 weeks Double the Fun - Unique Opportunity for YOU
to go for 2 or even more internships during this summer! You can choose your
-different cities; Benefits of this program Twice as much experience and fun
Travelling during internship
Get to know local people, habits
and culture Questions? Double the Fun Asia: India, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines
Europe: Turkey, Romania, Slovakia, Czech Rep.
Latin America: Brazil, Colombia
Africa: Kenya, Uganda 1. to fill the application on join-aiesec.com
2. to be interviewed by AIESEC till May, 31
3. Out-going Preparation Seminar (OPS) Leader of the project:
mobile: +7 923 104 1942
Leader of Development branch of outgoing exchange department AIESEC NSTU
mobile: 8 952 914 3617