Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of My Personality-ISTJ
Elizabeth II-Queen of England
Introversion - prefer spending time alone or with small groups of close friends.
Sensing - prefer to focus on the details rather than thinking about abstract information.
Thinking – to make decisions based on logic and objective data rather than personal feelings.
Judging - like to carefully plan things.
Frederick the Great-King of Prussia
Take their relationship roles very seriously
Usually able to communicate what's on their minds with precision
Tendency to believe that they're always right
Tendency to get involved in "win-lose" conversations
Not naturally in-tune with what others are feeling
ISTJ is the third most common type of person in the population.They make up12% of the general population,
16% of men,and 7% of women.
They are responsible organizers,
driven to create and enforce order within systems and institutions. They are neat and orderly, inside and out, and tend to have a procedure for everything they do.
"Only the facts,please."