Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Imagery
2. Aural imagery (sound)
3. Visual imagery (sight)
4. Olfactory imagery (smell)
5. Gustatory imagery (taste) "Scorching heat wrapped around my face when I leaned in to toss another log in the fire." "The crackling flames popped loudly as the fire engulfed the new logs." "The fire's soft, yellow glow danced across the campers' faces." "The dull smell of smoke would linger on my coat for days." "The crisp, charred outside of my marshmallow was the perfect contrast to the sugary goo inside." Time to practice! Create a better sentence in your sourcebook by using imagery. Example: It was hot. Beads of sweat trickled down my forehead as the sun's intense rays beat down on my face. 1. The sweater was itchy.
2. The forest was quiet.
3. Dinner smelled great.
4. The room was dark.
5. The music was loud.