Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
DNS Cache Poisoning
Transcript of DNS Cache Poisoning
A Talk by Oren Benshabat
I am a third year Ethical Hacker
What Will Be Covered?
What is DNS Cache Poisoning?
How a DNS Server Works
Recursive DNS Server
Authoritative DNS Server
Standard DNS Request
Setting Up a DNS Server
BIND DNS 9.4.1
Taking it to the next level!
Now In Control
Take it to an even higher level!
A lot more processing power
(almost) The Entire Internet was vulnerable
Randomize source port
Too many to fit in a slide
See my whitepaper on the machines