Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
DNS Cache Poisoning
Transcript of DNS Cache Poisoning
A Talk by Oren Benshabat
I am a third year Ethical Hacker
What Will Be Covered?
What is DNS Cache Poisoning?
How a DNS Server Works
Recursive DNS Server
Authoritative DNS Server
Standard DNS Request
Setting Up a DNS Server
BIND DNS 9.4.1
Taking it to the next level!
Now In Control
Take it to an even higher level!
A lot more processing power
(almost) The Entire Internet was vulnerable
Randomize source port
Too many to fit in a slide
See my whitepaper on the machines