Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Revision of SG Physics Transport
Transcript of Revision of SG Physics Transport
1)Instananeous speed The police might have something to say to you if you don't watch your instantaneous speed... This is the speed taken over a very short time, so it looks as if it is the speed at and INSTANT Next idea?
2) Acceleration Acceleration is another name (at this stage) for a change in speed. So if a speed increases you have an acceleration (v-U)=positive, if you have a decrease in speed you have a deceleration (v-u)=negative. Remember a=(v-u)/t Idea tre!
3)Speed-time graphs v t The area under the graph is the total distance travelled by an object You can calculate accelerations from speed-time graphs by taking initial and final speeds from the graph and reading off the time taken for that change Example 1-
A rocket changes its speed from 100m/s to 150m/s. Calculate the acceleration. WHat is missing?