Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to MyJISD
Transcript of Welcome to MyJISD
Getting Logged in
...from the district homepage (http://www.judsonisd.org)
click on the "Employee Login" link at the top right corner
Use your "District Logon" (the same username and password you use for district computers)
Don't write your PW down!
Use the "Reset Password" feature if you can't remember yours
The Menus offer lots of different resources related to your account, applications and resources
The ACCOUNT menu is generally for info related to your JISD user account such as login info
The APPLICATIONS menu lists applications that are available to Judson Users. Only applications that are available to the user are displayed (so you may have items your neighbor doesn't!)
Here is a sample ...
RESOURCES are typically items that deal with information such as directories, survey tools and the like.
HOME restores the login landing page with your components on it.
LOGOUT does just that! It logs you out. Bye!