Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Princess Diana died in a car accident on August 31, 1997 in
Transcript of Princess Diana died in a car accident on August 31, 1997 in
death date,place,cause,and age at death
I died in a car accident on August 31, 1997 in Paris France at age 36.
I struggled from depression and bulimia.
i had no career except i worked in a nursery school and day care.
I went to Riddlesworth Hall Preparatury and the West Health Girls School.
date and place of birth
I was born July 1 ,1961 at Sandringham Kingdom.
My parents divorced when i was 6. I did not take to school very well but i loved music and i learned to be a great pianst and also liked danceing and domestic science.
Siblings=Charles Spencer,John Spencer,Lady Sarah McCorquodale,and Jane Fellows baroness fellowes .
Children=Prince William and Prince Harry.
I meet my husband when i was 16 yrs old. I married my husband when i was 20 on July 29, 1981. Prince Charles and i divorced in 1996. I served as a strong supporter of many charities and worked to help homeless people and children in need.