Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Walmart
Goods and Services
Corporate Social Responsibility
Walmart: A Good Investment Introduction "the world's third-largest public corporation"
serves 200 million customers a week
2.2 million employees
9,000 retail locations
operates in 15 countries under 69 names Logo and Slogan Current Previous June 30, 2008 History founded in June 2, 1962 by Sam Walton
first opened with $25, 000 loan
"Walmart Discount City Store"
solely owned by Sam Walton risk-taker
making wise decisions Skills and Characteristics Home and Auto
Marlin Travel Thank you! THE END Walmart's CSR Efforts environmental sustainability
keeping employees in mind
fighting for hunger relief Products Services Products jewelery + apparel
furniture + appliances
groceries + produce
health & beauty
office Company Stock Performance Advertisements